Is anxiety trying to take over your life? Keeping you from your goals? Keeping you up at night? It doesn’t have to be this way.
Anxiety is a misfiring in the brain that can make us feel crazy at times. The good news is, anxiety can be managed, and many times, eliminated. Behavior effects brain chemistry and brain chemistry effects behavior. I can teach you techniques that will shift that brain chemistry and help you take control and stop it from hijacking your life. Click the “Contact” tab and let’s get the ball rolling on your new life right now!
Your body doesn’t know where it is until you tell it where it is. When you are experiencing anxiety or panic, you are not chemically firing as though you actually here and now. Step ONE is to stop this hostile flow of brain chemicals. Click below for techniques that can get you started:
What Anxiety Is
Changing Anxious Chemistry
- Taking Your Power Back, “Multi-Sensory Reground” (VIDEO)
- Taking Your Power Back, “Spinning” (VIDEO)
- Taking Your Power Back, “CEO Breathing” (VIDEO)
- Taking Your Power Back, “Brain Vacation” (VIDEO)
- Taking Your Power Back, “Baby Breathing” (VIDEO)